Peak People is a practical, focused and fixed-cost solution for employment law and HR support. We offer an affordable, bespoke employment law and HR service that delivers:
- Employment law advice that is commercial and tailored to your needs
- Legally compliant employee documentation, policies and procedures
- Advice on dispute management and resolution
- Consultation on employee exits and settlements
- HR support including recruitment, retention and rewards
- Regular updates to keep you ahead of developments
Why use us?
We provide employers with protection from employment risks by supplying a cost-effective HR solution. Clients are provided with:
- A key contact;
- Qualified employment solicitors;
- Continuity of advice;
- Commercial focus;
- No traps or excessive tie-ins;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual options;
- Flexibility, just pay for what you need;
- Fixed fees for budget certainty;
- More than just a helpline;
- No call centre scripts or checklists;
- Tribunal Award insurance;
- Financial certainty for claims;
Our team works across a spectrum of organisations, from owner-managed and family companies, partnerships and not-for-profit organisations to large international businesses.
Peak People is ideal support for:
- Business and not-for-profits with no internal HR function;
- HR departments requiring additional resource;
- Those disillusioned by impersonal HR and employment law services;
- HR consultants, to help support their own clients.
The Peak People service goes beyond being reactive to client needs. We provide our clients with access to our starter kit, legal updates and briefings, templates and precedents, policies and procedures and HR and employment taxation editorial.
Clients can attend training events and workshops, as well as using Peak People forums to connect and get to know people in other organisations with HR responsibility. We also provide private in-house HR and employment law training for clients.
For your free advice, call us 01926 258182 anytime or request a callback or contact us online and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.